All 26 art Reviews

Finn Finn

Nice

I really like your art style! I wish mine was like yours haha.

Funky Bird watches you sleep! Funky Bird watches you sleep!

Nice!

I feel bad that no one commented on this, because its really good. Keep up the good work.

And So I Walk And So I Walk

Very Nice

Looks good, I like your style of art, its fantastic!

'You're DEAD!!' 'You're DEAD!!'

Nice

Very cool, I like the movement it shows, it looks very fluid.

Magnus (V Stance) Magnus (V Stance)

Good

Like the guy said below me, the arms are kinda scrawny, compared to the rest of the body, I think the length from the chest to the hips was too short, maybe if it was longer it would look better. But besides all that, it looks great.

RexMundi responds:

Yea, mos def. I appreciate the heads up. I'll train harder. Kinda like Goku in 10X gravity or somethin'. ^_^

Spice girls Spice girls

w00t

greatest thing I have ever seen! thanks for being such a fan!

Giantsockmonster responds:

No problem man :P

KABOOOM KABOOOM

alright

your art needs work, the lines look a little to wobbley, and the outer lines are a little too thick i think... i think that if you took more time and put more effort into it, it could look really cool...

Smidly responds:

Thanks! Your review is actually very helpful, something I wasn't expecting. I was trying to go for a sort of "stencil" look. However I do agree that it ended up looking...wobbley. I'm keeping the thick lines though because it makes it look bright.

I'll try harder next time, as this wasn't really for the art portal (It's part of the new flash game I'm making) but I thought it looked cool so I submitted it.

Hand Practice #1 Hand Practice #1

its good but...

the middle finger and the finger near the pinky kindy look weird but i like the shading and everything else good job

Viridis responds:

Why thank you kind sir.

Jessica Rabbit Untooned Jessica Rabbit Untooned

ive seen this before

Ive seen a video of you making this before, you take a bunch of facial features from other photographs and meld them together to create your art, I like it though =D good job takes quite a bit of skill to do that =P

Nice Fire Nice Fire

=O

I cant wait too see more of your work! you have inspired me a great deal! =D